Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bruised Blue Eyes




Brody's First Shiner! How sad is that! It's difficult to explain all that went into this black eye, but basicly he fell on a toy on his face or eye rather. Suprisingly Boston had nothing to do with it. Arn't their blue eyes amazing? I took these pictures yesterday and was pleased how their blue eyes came through. I never thought I would have blue eyed children. Shane has hassel and I have brown, who would have guest it? Shane left again today for work, California I think. I know he just got home yesterday from Az. He has been so busy with work. If he's not at work he's working at home. He has been gone for the work week for the last month, at least. I acually don't mind as much when we are able to go outside. So needless to say, I CAN'T WAIT for it to warm up! It is so cold this week so far, snow and rain. Aaah I think I hear, yep, Bostons up, I better go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey jo, i emailed you about the posting question. I hope it works. Let me know. I love blue eyes...im so glad luke got them too! Close up pictures are the best!

Heather Ashby said...

Your babies are too cute, black eye and all. Thanks so much for last night, we had so much fun. Tonight, we'll bring dessert:)
I am SOOO excited you are coming and so is Sam. Just 10 days left, crazy! You guys are welcome to come and watch the ceremony, though I forgot the insert in your invitation. Love you!!!
And thanks for everything.