Monday, December 1, 2008

We Have So Much To Be Grateful For

My parents flew us home for Thanksgiving. Our long weekend was full to the brim, and we saw nearly everyone(with exeption of Eric and family). It was wonderful seeing so many people, many whom I haven't seen for a very long time(even though it was hard on the kids). I am especially thankful this year for the wonderful people in my life, through out my whole life. Even if I only get to see you once a year or perhaps it has been even longer. I have such fond memories of all of you and everyone I know has taught me something. Something that has changed me for the better. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great visit.

A home visit would never feel complete without going to the Selfs.
This is my second home for sure. Congrats to Josh and his brand new fiance!
What a party!
Randy flirting with Tifs awesome roommate, Michelle


We had a nice visit with the Workmon side.


Me and Grandma Jane


I saw lots of great old friends at Jennys little gathering.


The Fabulous Four. Oh how I miss you guys, you have no idea.


Does life get any better than this for a 3 year old boy? I dare say not.


Brody gets a kick out of the dogs.

7 comments:

Sorensons said...

Looks like you had a good time! :) Your hair cut is so cute too!

Stacey said...

Where did all your hair go?!!! It looks so cute! Miss you guys!

Bryce said...

Your hair looks great. Man that must have been tough. Well I am speculating, because I hear a lot of girls cry when they cut their hair. You are tough, probably no tears. Well you look great. How does the hubby like it? I guess more important, how do you like it?

Leah Remillet said...

Your hair is so cute! Aren't parents awesome! What we would we do with out their generosity? I'm so glad you guys git to have such an awesome and special Thanksgiving. It's so great to go home!

As for you staying with us over the summer... I'M COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!! SERIOUSLY! I can't wait. We would LOVE to have you guys. Adi asks about "the boys" all the time and I name cousins and she says "no, not _______(<-- so & so) THE BOYS!"
"Oh Boston and Brody?" I'll ask
"YES!! Can they come over and play with my toys and spend the night?" She will be so excited, I don't think I should mention it to her just yet... that will make a for a LONG waiting period. :)
We miss you, I'm so excited to know that I will see you again sooner rather than who knows when.

MISS YOU!

Are you making Christmas cards this year? I wish I had you close by to motivate me!

Jon & Angela said...

Oh it was so much fun spending time with you and your hubby Jo...reminds me how much I miss you. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Love you all!! :)

Brooke said...

You are looking so great Joanna! You have got the be the cutest mom.

Angela said...

Looks like a fun trip!