Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a Stud!
















Boston did great for our family pictures before Christmas, as you can tell here. If you are looking for a great affordable photographer, Heather Taylor comes highly recommended(correction, Shane is informing me she is NOT affordable. My argument is she is compared to the others I wanted and we bought a LOT of prints). Boston started sunbeams this year. He got busted today trying to skip out on class, going the bathroom 5 times in 10 minutes. I can't believe this starts already. He also started pre-school this year. I feel like this is the perfect one for him, addressing his physical needs. He has some physical aggression that I'm trying to encourage in a positive way with a pre-school who emphasizes in physical fitness.

8 comments:

sarawhat said...

holy crap, he is mini shane. With his shorter hair cut...THey're TWINS! REally cute pictures. What is it with boys and agression? Chase hits and bites for absolutely no reason. Like, he's not even mad when he does it. He hits babies, older kids, adults. Going insane trying to punish harshly enough that he'll never do it again without freakin beating the kids into submission. Never went through this with Hallie. may lose my mind.

Kristen said...

Cute pics Joanna! Kenny would never be so good for a photo shoot!

Brooke said...

Cute CUTE! You are look great yourself. Your hair is awesome. How did you get the guts to cut it? It's really pretty both ways. How are you? I love your decorating/design site. I am really into that stuff too. We should do lunch sometime (when we are up there). What do you think?

Heidi said...

The pictures look great! He is a stud!

I am just glad that there is another hooligan in sunbeams besides Barry. I asked Anj how Barry was in class and she said "Well, Boston & Barry just want to run around the chairs the whole time" Nice!

Sorensons said...

I can't believe he is in Primary!! I love this little boy so much! That's awesome he started preschool. Is he liking it?

Bryce said...

Okay your kids have to stop growing up! And yes very studly!

Stacie said...

The pictures turned out great! Boston is such a cute kid. Good luck with all his energy. Looks like he put it to good use for the pictures!

Leah Remillet said...

I absolutely LOVE the last one of him sticking his tongue out... It's so him!! These are great. It makes me so happy to know that I'm gonna see you this summer. I really miss you!

That is one handsome boy - his good looks must come from his mama!! :)