Thursday, June 25, 2009

"We're Not in Kansas Anymore Toto"

Check SpellingWe recently relocated from Utah to Florida! It's just temporary for a couple of months. We did a house swap with a guy Shane works with for the summer. I can't believe we are crazy enough to do something like this but we made the swap and are loving it here. I happen to LOVE the beach, It's up there on the list with family, friends, and my faith. It's so fun for me to share my love of the beach with my children. I've always dreamed of having little beach baby's. Although they are staying nice and white with hats, sunscreen, rash gaurds, and the whole bit. It has been a huge adjustment having Shane work from home, we are still working out the kinks. The boys like all the new adventures, but of course are a little confused by such a BIG change. We are trying to get them into some sort of a routine.
More pictures to come.

10 comments:

Bryce said...

Okay....NOW I am super JEALOUS!

Heidi said...

Cord & I laughed so hard at Boston thinking about "Barry in the sand"!

Soooo funny!!

We miss you guys but we're glad you're having a good time. We will be on the beach in a week and I CAN"T wait.

We're looking forward to more pictures.

Kristen said...

That is so exciting!

Brooke said...

WHAT?! You crazy girl! You were born to live at the beach, really. You are so awesome for doing the house swap!!!

Brooke Hansen said...

My dad told me you did the house swap, but I thought it was for a week vacation or something! Crazy! I am so jealous! I love Florida! No wonder I haven't seen Shane at the office the last couple of times I've stopped by!

sarawhat said...

Where in Fl are you? We lived there for a little over a year and LOVED it! Don't worry...it will cool off soon. :)

Heather Ashby said...

Wow! That's crazy. I hope you have so much fun!! Florida sounds awesome. And I know you are so happy to have Shane home with you all day :)

Brittany Crane said...

Wow what a great change of scenery!! I told Ben you guys were down there and that we needed to drive and go see you guys. I have been dying to go to a beach and Florida sounds PERFECT. Too bad it costs money!!! Anyway, I'm sure you are having tons of fun. Can't wait to see pictures of beautiful Florida and your handsome boys.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the CUTEST baby girl outfit!!! I absolutley love it! I love your taste in clothes!! Its actually my first baby girl outfit...i cant stop looking at it! I wish you and the boys were here too!

Anya said...

I have been thinking about you a lot and woundering how you guys like it over there. Olivia, just told me that she stayed with you the other week, and you guys love it there. That was great to hear.
I guess, we will see you soon here.
It's been crazy hot and no beach near or far by....I'm glad you get to enjoy it with the boys, I know my kids would of love it as well. Who doesn't like beach?