Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hawaii

Eli enjoying the scene (shown below) at Wiamea






We were able to visit the open house at the temple, AMAZING!


We had a wonderful opportunity to go to Hawaii with some
of Shane's family, to celebrate Grandmas 80Th birthday. We
had a blast and it was nice to just relax with one boy, Eli. He
enjoyed all the attention and lovin' since he was the only
child on the trip. I loved just being able to stare at him all
day, like I was able to with Boston. Although we kept busy
with Shane as our official tour guide. The boys did good here
with friends and my parents. THANKS to everyone who made
this trip possible.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful!!

I am so glad (and jealous) you were able to go - it looks like so much fun!

Kristen said...

Looks fun!!! I hope you enjoyed the sun, I heard it is crazy snowing in Utah!!!

Brittany Crane said...

Hey Joanna we are coming to Utah for Christmas and would love if we could get together with you guys. We still haven't found anyone to replace you guys and your love for sports. lol

My email is crane.brittany@yahoo.com

Bryce said...

Jealous....nuff said.

Brooke said...

OH wow, this brings me back! You look so darling Joanna! And your sweet boy is too :)

Brooke Hansen said...

Fun! You have the most adorable family! And you look amazing!