Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wrestling

Boston getting a take down

trying to pin him
Bostons half nelson

Boston has been wrestling these last couple months. It's been fun.
One of my favorite stories about wrestling is: Shane and Boston
were on there way home from practice and Shane was reinforcing
how much fun wrestling is, Boston agreed and asked "what are
you going to sign me up for next Dad?" Shane replied that he
didn't know. "I have a good idea, how about tag?" Boston exclaims.
That story pretty much sums up our wrestling season. Boston did
great but is really wiggly and just wants to run. He always has
this cute grin on his face during his matches and I love his over
dramatic hand shake with his competitor lifting their hands up
high over their heads before the match starts.
Here are a few of many pictures.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

That is just the cutest thing ever!! Love those pics! Kenny gets to start soccer in a couple of weeks, and I'm super excited to watch, even though I know they all just run to the ball! Hope you and the baby are doing well!

rylee said...

WOW! That boy is getting pretty strong!

Troy said...

Way to go Boston! Loved the post, that was hilarious :D

Heidi said...

He did great! I can't wait to see them start to get more control and maybe (just maybe) not be so squirrely.

I was especially impressed with Boston when he got a bloody nose and instead of giving up he cleaned up and got right back int here!

Brittany Crane said...

That is adorable!! I loved his half nelson! Sorry we missed you while in Utah. It was a roller coaster trip. We all got super sick and as soon as someone got better another one picked it up. We will have to catch you next time or better yet you guys should come visit us! :)