Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Existance!

I recently heard someone say, "If you don't blog you don't exist." Well, the Vests finally got the internet! Hopefully now we can stay in better contact with all of our friends and family that feel so far away. I asked for the internet for my birthday, in hopes that I can be a better friend and family member. It's also for very selfish reasons of still having made no new friends in Utah, and feeling like I don't exist of course. This summer we will have been here for 2 years. I have worked very hard at trying to make new friends, most of the time. However, I still feel very discouraged still NO new friends. The bright side is that, I have so many amazing friends across the world that I have already made, so perhaps this (and email) at the tips of my fingers will help bring me closer to the friends I already have because I really do love and miss you all so much! So, please visit the site often and drop me a line or two, I'd love to hear from you. As soon as I figure it out I'll get pics up of the boys.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Joanna, you crazy girl! I knew you would join the blogging world sooner or later. Thanks so much for contacting me. To tell you the truth, I actually think about you often and wonder how you and your adorable family are doing. I'm so excited that I have a way of keeping in contact with you. I have to run to Young Women's but please do post more pics of all of you! Love ya!

Leah Remillet said...

You exist to me, and oh my gosh do I miss you!!! With baby boy coming next week I packed up all my scrap book stuff and you know thats a ton of stuff... As I packed there were so many things that reminded me of you. You are my favorite scrap booking partner ever, with everyone else I would just rather be left alone. Anyways, back on track... I'm so glad you have a blog now!!! I am going to be looking at it all the time so you better update it often. I really need more pics of the boys so get them posted. I can't believe how big Boston has got.
A couple nights ago we had friends over and they were begging Taylor to do Fiddler on the Roof. He wouldn't do it, it only comes out for VERY special people, come to think of it the only people who have seen it is immediate family and you guys so that just shows you what you mean to us.
Were planning to come to Utah for our family vacation this summer (as long as we can afford it) so plan to make a spot for us!

I miss you so much!!!

Love, Leah