Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Changes

As I anticipate Shane's soon arrival, my thoughts turned to what is different from when he left. In three weeks there are so many things that have changed from Brody's new love for walking and Boston's short du to much smaller things like our furniture's new arrangement. We have been keeping busy getting the garden up and running for the season, Day out with Thomas (Boston and I got to ride on Thomas the Train), learning to go peepee in the potty standing up (Boston that is), and so much more. We all are ready for you to come home Daddy, the house is even clean, well clean in our standards.

8 comments:

sarawhat said...

oooh, I thought YOU had learned to go peepee standing up. I was going to applaude you for time managment. :)

Sorensons said...

Shane has been gone for way too long. Too much has happened! It was good to see you and the boys this last weekend!

Leah Remillet said...

Joanna you are amazing! I just don't know how you do it? 3 weeks with out Tay and I would loose my mind. I go nutz just when it's finals time. You are such a great mommy. I miss you so much and the old days of getting each others opinions for EVERYTHING and just waisting the day together.

Anonymous said...

As i speak jon and shane are talking about the trip. I don't know how you do it jo!!! You are amazing!! so is brody walking now???

Angela said...

Three weeks with two kids alone, yikes. I have to admit I am glad I won't have to do that.

Brooke said...

Hi Jo! I am going private and I send an invite to your yahoo account.. but I am not sure if that's the right email so if not email me at brookesjunkmail@gmail.com. Your boys are so adorable. I hope one day we can get together and I can meet them and see you again!

Heather Ashby said...

Oh and you are stuck without a car or phone? I will stop by either today or tomorrow, but I will definitely shoot for today!! :)

Sorensons said...

What's your email and I will send you pictures from Thomas?