Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Dody"




Brody is such a sweet baby! I can't believe he's one. It's not just that it has gone by so fast, but he is still such a baby. Perhaps he seems such a baby compared to our big boy Boston. Brody is still a moma's boy, and yes I love it(although it would be nice to go into the bathroom by myself sometimes, fighting him off from eating the toilet paper and trying to play in the toilet bowl is quite a challenge). He is going to others now, grandma's really are where it's at. He loves to be mobile, however he isn't walking yet, even though he can, just won't(it frustrates Shane). He loves to climb, anything. He hates getting changed, whether it's just a diaper or clothes, he fights and screams the whole time. His favorite game would have to be peek-a-boo. If he hears a "Yay," even if it's down the street, he claps. He loves feeling different textures and I love this because I get the softest hand petting me while I nurse him. He didn't have any teeth at 11 months and now has like 6, ya it's been a crazy month. I was pleased at his birthday party at our house to see him SO happy when we sang the happy birthday song. I'll get those pictures up soon. I am so thankful for my loveing baby boy, and his wet kisses melt my heart. Oh ya, I have to mention his "head bonking." It's like his way of comunicating, you know he loves you if he'll head bonk you. This is no light tapping with one another but continues hard shots to your head with his. And if he misses because you wern't paying attention, you'll be sorry with your eyes watering like crazy because it felt like he just broke your nose.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brody!! I can't believe youre already one!!! That is crazy!! You just gotta love those mama's boys. Luke is one too and i just love it!

Sorensons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sorensons said...

Cute pictures of Dody! Give the boys hugs and kisses!

sarawhat said...

HE's so cute. A total mix between you and Shane.

Leah Remillet said...

Such a stud, just like Boss-man was back than. Miss you guys!

Brooke said...

What a handsome tyke! Happy Birthday Brody! Jo, when you lived in China were you close to where the earthquake hit?