Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ya, it's been a while...























I've been catching flack about my lack of blog entrys. As Shane's brother, Devan said," We know you won your softball game!" I think part of the problem is our family camera doesn't do as well as it use to in it's prime. Everything turns out fuzzy, I can't figure out if it's my kids who are constantly in motion or the camera. Shane takes pictures on his phone but the pictures don't end up downloaded on this computer. However, I am recomitted to try and do better.

These pictures are from my Mom, who is amazing at getting beautiful shots of my kids. We met them up in Boise for the weekend of my cousins wedding last month. We had a great visit with my parents and my Aunt Marians family. We were also able to see our friends who recently moved from Utah to Boise, Bryce, Stacey, and Aiden. It was so nice to be in their company again, thanks for putting up with us even when you were sick. On the drive up we stayed the night with Shane's sister Jenna and her husband Justin in Twin Falls. Unfortunatly Jace wasn't here yet, but we can't wait to see him soon.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Your kids are so freakin cute! We miss you guys.

Brooke said...

very cute pictures Joanna! Two boys must keep you busy! I like the new look of your blog. Welcome back :)

Leah Remillet said...

WAHOO! You updated!! Love seeing the new pics. That last one of Brody is so precious! I love those boys!!

Keep blogging we want to know everything going on with you guys!

... On your camera, see if you can restore settings to factory settings. Sometimes it's just been played with to much and that why the blurry shots come.