Saturday, November 15, 2008

You Sexist Little PIG!!!


The other night Shane and I were talking about him going to pick up icecream at our favorite place. Boston butts in to the conversation with exitment including himself in the ride to pick it up. Shane then looked at me for the ok to take Boston, I said only if you take Brody(Poor Brody gets left out sometimes). Shane looks at Boston and asks," should we go get icecream and take Brody with us?" Boston shakes his head up and down overexagerated and says, "Yes, Boston, Brody, and Daddy(pointing to each person) go get icecream, Mommy stay here wash kitchen." Then I of course yell out pointing my finger "You sexist little pig!"
note: For our ward trunker treat Shane was the big bad wolf and the boys and I were the three little pigs. Hence, the ears and nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good story! Love the halloween costume idea!
Well sorry its taken me so long to respond to the craving...
its about 8oz milk, 2T peanut butter(or more if you like extra)about a banana (sliced and already frozen....it makes it more thick)chocolate sauce(as much as you like), ice, and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. I hope that helps.

Leah Remillet said...

LOL! He seems to know YOUR place! ha! Love the new blog look and so excited to see you posting!!

Adi keeps asking... "No my OTHER friends, can they come sleep at my house."
And than it finally clicks. 'You mean Boston and Brody?'
"YES!!!!"