Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation!




Yep, Boston graduated from 3 year old preschool. It was really cute, I even almost cried. No, I'm not kidding. At the end they played a slide show with a country song about "let them stay little"or something, anyone know what I am talking about? I'd love to download it, so if you know let me know. Anyway, they just sang songs and did a little gymnastics to show a little bit of what they learned. During the songs he plugged his ears as you can see in the picture. Then he actually ran through the little obstacle course they had set up, which I was shocked, especially after the ear plugging. He was really excited when they gave him the trophy, he ran to me exclaiming, "I got the Piston Cup, Mommy!"
This is what his teacher wrote to him:
As shy as you try to be, I learned the truth. You are ready to make friends and learn with them. Thank you for all your help this year. Keep practicing your name and pretty soon you'll have it perfect. Miss Ashley 2009

11 comments:

Sorensons said...

Yay Boston!! Congrats on the Piston Cup! I bet that song is "Let them Be Little" by Billy Dean. It is one of my favorites.

SusieRQ said...

YES!! I believe you're right. Billy Dean's "Let Them Be Little". I have that Joanna if you need it I can burn to CD for you!! Love You and Great Pics!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations to Boston! I love the "Piston Cup" So is Shane Mater?

Grandma V said...

I love that song too. Maybe it's a good thing I missed graduation. I would have cried and Boston would have wondered what was wrong with Grandma. So proud of you Boston. Wow, the Piston Cup!

Angela said...

So cute!

Kristen said...

I almost cried when Kenny went to nursery! I can so see Kenny thinking a trophy was the Piston Cup! That's so cute!

Brooke said...

So cute! Congrats to Boston and as for the previous post, you are one hot momma Joanna! Shees! You guys look wonderful. The boys look so different every time you post.
We are coming up June 6th or 7th until the 13th. Do you want to get together?! I would love that :)

Stacie said...

I think every little boy should win at least one "Piston Cup"! I'll have to see if he'll tell me about it the next time I see you guys at soccer. Hope you had fun this weekend! Did you ride Thomas?

Jon & Angela said...

what a cutie! he is growing up so fast. :) great pics love!

Anonymous said...

Wow Boston!!! Congrats!!!
I can't believe how big he is getting!!!!

Leah Remillet said...

Wahoo to Boss Man!!