Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mexico!


The boys loved the beach





Boston lived in this raft at the pool


Shane was determined not to get burnt so this is how
he was even in the pool. Yep, he's that guy.



I know, I know it's been a long time coming, but I'm finally blogging about our Mexico family vacation. It just took us so long to get over the swine flu, just kidding. We had a blast and it is the way to vacation with children. It was a direct flight, and an all inclusive resort. Believe it or not it was cheaper than our southern California trips with camping and staying with family. Really! We could have taken day trips from the resort, but it was more money, and frankly it sounded too much like work. So for a week we just swam at the pool and played at the beach, eating whenever and whatever we wanted.

7 comments:

sarawhat said...

Looks like so much fun. I only have this to say... I would give ANYTHING after having two kids to still be able to throw on a bikkini. You guys all look so great!

Heidi said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait for our trip -- but there will be NO pictures of me in a bathing suit on my blog!

I'm glad you had a great time & used hand sanitizer. :)

Angela said...

looks so fun, to bad you had to come back early.

Brittany Crane said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm so jealous and in need of a beach vacation. You look HOT in your bikini!!! One day I may even wear one. LOL

Your boys are so big. One of these days we need to introduce them to Hallie. Suddenly I'm a believer in arranged marriages. :)

Stacie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm thinking the all inclusive is the way to go. :-)

Jon & Angela said...

hilove! this looked like such a great trip. love you and hope all is well...thinking of you often. :)

Leah Remillet said...

That looks so awesome... The only thing that could make it better is no kids! ;) Speaking of kids... When do I get to see yours? Oh - and umm "that guy" and you too of course? I don't want to book a bunch of shoots while your hear so when will that be exactly? I need to call you!