Friday, October 29, 2010

...and ELI DARREN


Coming home, 8 hours after birth







first bath, given by Grandma Deanie


Our Eli is so precious. We love him so much! He was born late
September 15th, weighing in at 6' 14". Thankfully everything
went great. We made it to the birthing center with plenty of time.
Which was a huge concern because Shane almost delivered Brody.
Although it was still a fairly short labor. He scored a 10 on the
Apgar test right after coming out and wasn't even screaming,
but was very calm and alert. He is doing so good, and learning to
smile which is the highlight of my day.

7 comments:

Sorensons said...

I can't wait to see him in again!! He is SO dang cute! Love you Eli!

Anya said...

O my goodness, he is soooo sweet! I can see resemblance of his brothers in him. Wish so bad I could be there to hold him. They grow sooo fast. Ryder is one....I can't believe it.
Enjoy him, girl!

Heidi said...

What! I had to double check -- you are blogging again! :)

Eli is such a cute little pup! These photos of him are great!

Brooke said...

Congrats! I had no idea! So glad you are back to blogging He is gorgeous!! And our boys are only 2 days apart :)

hachtmans.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on your cute little trio of boys. We had a little one 4 days after Eli, well he wasn't too little 9lbs 4oz. Props for having 3 kids, we can barely manage one.

sarawhat said...

I didn't even know you were expecting #3! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys. You're getting close to your own basketball team. :)

Kristen said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!