Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boston





First day of school, what a little stud!





Kick ball team




We have the cutest kindergardener you ever saw. Boston is a
busy little boy. He has started playing sports this year with
kickball in the spring, soccer in the fall and just started
wrestling. He even ran in a little race in Midway this spring.
He quite the athlete and learned how to ride a "two wheeler"
bike. He loves playing with his friends and has made many
new friends because many of his friends left him all at the
same time, moving out of state or country, poor guy. He is silly
and loves to tease. I can't believe how big he is.

3 comments:

Anya said...

We all miss your sweet little boys!
I'm glad you've fixed your PC ;) I was about to hand write you a latter. How about that!

Heidi said...

Boston Boston Boston -- How does barry love you let me count the ways... well the main one is that he is just a wacky! :) I am so glad they are friends!

Jenny said...

Man JO, I can't believe you have a boy that old!! Time sure flies. Brody looks so much older, he's lost his little boy chub. Your little ELi looks adorable. We sure miss you guys and think about you often. . .